[Namron] Marshal Shed Delivery

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 08:00:06 PST 2013

Last weeks planned delivery was delayed due to weather. It's now turned
warm (ish), sunny. and dry! The ground is now firm enough for the truck to
drive on the land.

We are now planning on having it delivered this Wednesday, sometime after
noon. We will not have a firm time until Tuesday noon.

I will be there and if we can get a couple of other people to be there it
would be great. The delivery team will do most of the work and the
unloading.

We need to pull a t-post loosen a couple of fence wires (just need pliers
for it) so the truck can drive through, help move some blocks when they are
ready, and put the fence back up.

Let me know if you can be there.

Vincenti