[Namron] Fighter Practice is not cancelled, just moved:-)

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 07:56:20 PST 2013

This message is being sent on behalf of Jason Drysdale, Knights Marshal for
the Barony of Namron:

We just found out that our normal practice location of Sellers Recreation
Center will be closing today at 6pm and will not reopen until January 2nd.

I know that some people are tied up with holiday activities and family
gatherings, but for those that are interested we are still having a fighter
practice / pell work / foot work training.

In order to accomplish each of the goals, I have decided to hold practice
at Vincenti & Margherita's house located at 2604 SW 91st Street, Oklahoma
City, OK 73159, only 7 blocks from Sellers Rec Center.

Practice will be at the regular times - starting at 6:45pm

If you need directions please call Vincenti at 405-361-6761

Hope to see everyone there!

HL Jason Drysdale
Knights Marshal, Barony of Namron