[Namron] POPULACE POSTPONED! OR Winter is coming

Sara laurelin_kaylee at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 5 12:06:00 PST 2013

Hi everyone,

As His Excellency mentioned, December's populace meeting and the accompanying potluck and gift exchange have been postponed to next week due to the weather.

Since there are activities at the church that night, Vigdis and Danr have graciously offered to host the gathering at their home next Thursday. The address is 1708 Pembroke Dr., and we'll get started at 7pm.

See you there!

Kersten