[Namron] Michael Graves and family

Margaret Decker m.p.decker at att.net
Wed Dec 11 16:17:28 PST 2013

Your in our prayers. Margarite & Bear
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tadhg
  Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2013 12:57 PM
  Subject: [Namron] Michael Graves and family

  Greetings,

  It's been a long, busy weekend and then some.

  Right now, I'm sitting in the waiting room while surgeons operate on Michael.

  He was diagnosed with a brain tumor on Friday evening...and things haven't really slowed down since then.

  On the good side, he has great surgeons and came through yesterday's procedure like a champ...they blocked off the blood flow to most of the tumor.

  To make things a bit more complicated, my mother passed away yesterday in Lubbock...and the non-hospitalized children will be headed out on Friday for the funeral.

  Mom was my rock for many years...and Granny will be missed by all her grandchildren.

  Nola Graves was 88 years old and preceded in death by my father, Coolidge, by 14 months...to the day--he was also 88 when he passed.

  My apologies to anyone who didn't get the word before now...but things were moving a bit quickly.

  Regards,
  Tadhg
  ...brick by brick