[Namron] March Get together...

Lee McGoodwin ladyetienett at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 17:14:08 PST 2013

Greetings all,

This is a reminder that Sat. March 2nd we will be having a get together for any and everyone who wants to work on projects, fight, make armor, needs help with those last-minute sewing projects before War, etc.  These get togethers are oriented toward helping newcomers get started and learn more about the SCA, A&S, socialize, share info, etc.

When/Where/What:
Arrive anytime after 2:00 pm
Bring a side dish (Bear is fixing pork ribs and chili)
Bring projects to work on or info to share
We provide tea or water, so bring your drink of preference
Address:
19897 Brookshire Rd.
Arcadia, OK 73007

Let us know if you're coming so Bear will know how much food to make.

We will have our portable fire pit set up in case it is chilly.

In Service to the Dream,
Etienett & Bear