[Namron] Growing the Barony

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 1 07:12:06 PST 2013

Greetings all,I think that Vigdis makes a great point here. It is everyone's responsibility to be hospitaler's for the SCA so if you know someone who used to play and hasn't been around in a while or someone who thought of playing but didn't ever quite join, call them. Invite them to Medfaire. Invite them to Beltaine. Let's see if we can generate some interest. YIS,HE Caterina  Message: 5