[Namron] Growing the Barony

Lee McGoodwin ladyetienett at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 3 13:55:21 PST 2013

Vigdis,

Excellent idea.

Bear & I are planning a newbie thing the Sat after Med Fair (April 13), as well as the get together March 2.  We want to try and help keep the attrition rate down after the Fair.  Many people show interest at Med Fair, but find they don't really have the time, while others discover it isn't what they thought, then there is the small percentage that REALLY want to get involved.  These are our "lost" brothers and sisters that we all want to encourage and help along as much as possible.

If anyone has ideas for the April very-newbie get together, let us know.

In Service to the Dream,
Lady Etienett