[Namron] Norman Mardi Gras Parade

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 6 12:15:28 PST 2013

If we want to have our own Muster Point just outside the Ground Zero mayhem
before we head over I'll have a few off street parking spots at 106 E.
Symmes which is a house 1 block south of the Courthouse.  There is also
plenty of parking right in front of the house as well.  From there it is a
short walk to the step off point and the Amtrak Station.  I'll try to get
there between 5:30 and 5:45 depending on the KU Game and weather permitting
will have the Baronial Spears.

And if you bring cat treats, Neffie and Roux, a couple of very pretty TNR
she-cats who live there will love you to death :-)

Wolfgang

  _____