[Namron] Med Fair Hospitaler's idea

Jacq Ball jacqball at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 15:58:05 PST 2013

Etienette says it well. The head through a cutout seems fake but a dressing
up in real garb is the start of really doing it, which is what we're all
about.

every year, lots of people like to have their picture taken next to sca
folks, the trebuchet, the thrones, etc. Let's take advantage of that two
ways:
1) encourage people to do so, maybe even have signs
2) position signs so every photo has www.sca.org in the background. That
way when people post them on facebook, they will have a permanent reminder.

note: I'd suggest a namron sign but the url is so unwieldy.