[Namron] Namron Digest, Vol 82, Issue 20

Kylie kynaterricsdottir at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 17:18:54 PST 2013

I think Edward has a GREAT idea! Maybe we should just stop for a few minutes during a very large crowded time, and announce who w are, what we do, and have information with us to pass out, as well as send anyone else interested to the area with more information. Explane what the individual tents in our area represent, so they can really check it out for a minute if they want. I know that walking the ropes is partly this, but I agree its not enough.

Kyna

If you want a shower, I want to see the sweat.