[Namron] Med Fair Hospitaler's idea

Lee McGoodwin ladyetienett at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 21:44:39 PST 2013

Well said, Pukmister.

Love ya, Etienett

________________________________
 From: Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich <pookyloves at gmail.com>
To: The Loving Barony of Namron <namron at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 11:24 PM
Subject: Re: [Namron] Med Fair Hospitaler's idea

Huge with the wonderful!

I've thought of 874 words to type but I'll try to paraphrase.

I wish we could put a flier and contact info pamphlet in the hands of
everyone that comes within 50 feet of the SCA at Medfair.

I wish we could take people's picture in front of the cut out and
their contact info, so we can give them a picture of themselves and
have a member of ours who is a verbal word-smithe invite them to a
populace meeting.

I wish there were you-can-do-it-too artistic artisan activities they
could get there hands on and create in ten minutes and take home with
them and we get their contact info.

It really just has to be a lack of them perceiving themselves as us
and after that thought toggle goes *ping* they look down into their
hand and see a flier that says "We do this all the time and you can
too. We meet every week somewhere. Call BR549 and come join the fun"
Family Friendly and Free.

{I wish I had better Microsoft ___________ skills.}

Future belly dancing class info and I-could-be-interested phone number
collection sheet.

We do really good at showing us and our cool activities. We really
need to hone our "contact information exchange" skills.

ALLLL these mundane folks that show up to the Medfair have more than
at least a  passing interest in History stuff. We don't have to cull
them out of of the world' population, they come to us. All I'm asking
is 1% of them become SCAdians, each and every year.

Respect and Loving Gratitude,
Pooky ~  {type envisage here}

De wei moet worden uitgedrukt voordat de kaas kan worden bereikt.
The whey must be expressed, before the cheese can be attained. ~ Dutch Proverb

"Love's lifelight dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with
truth." ~ Pooky