[Namron] Namron Digest, Vol 82, Issue 29

Cynthia Teague cmt1708 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 12:21:14 PST 2013

Dharma has nylon mini flags for between 1.09 and 1.47 each, depending on
how many we buy, and they wouldn't involve any sewing.
http://www.dharmatrading.com/html/eng/3484356-AA.shtml

I've found with weaving that people don't necessarily have to take
something away with them, that the aha! moment can be enough by itself to
get them energized.  If there was some kind of Real Project they could try
out, or real materials they could fool around with, that might do the
trick.  Lamellar plates and a half-finished suit of armor they could lace?
Leather and some tools (if there's anything that wouldn't be too risky or
likely to get damaged)?  I will have at least one table loom set up that
people can weave on -- it was quite popular last year.

Vigdis