[Namron] [Wiesenfeuer] Are Sign-Up Sheets a joke?

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Wed Feb 13 15:11:08 PST 2013

Great notes. Also let us all remember that we have gotten much better at
this. Right now we do an amazing job of recruiting AND retaining. Turn out
at practices and activities is evidence of that. So, keep up the hard work.

Someone mentioned the idea of having large posters of some of the things we
do. WOW! That seems like a great idea. Heck a calendar would be even better
;-) If anyone has really good photos that they would be willing to donate
to such a calendar or posters please send them to me with a release. I'd be
willing to put something unofficial together.

Orlando

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com
Follow me on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/theagilejedi