[Namron] Banners

Julie Sauer caitrinscottage at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 08:26:12 PST 2013

Morning everyone et all,
Something to be considered in the future is going to nearby hospitals and
getting their ruined/disguarded robes, sheets and restraining devices  ;-)
(they gladly donate to non-profit organizations)  They can be dyed and
made into tabbards/tableclothes ect for such projects (if nothing else but
for the kids)
Cheers,
Caitrin