[Namron] [Wiesenfeuer] Are Sign-Up Sheets a joke?

Owen ap Aeddan owenapaeddan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 12:18:00 PST 2013

Bore da,

It is important to contact those who have signed up to be contacted
within 72 hours. Have a welcoming and general email ready to go that
can be sent out to everyone who signs up to be contacted. Then getting
the information out to the different groups and officers for a more
target contact.

Iarll Owen ap Aeddan ap ...Adam
Marchog of Ansteorra