[Namron] FireStorm Passion Classes

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 21 14:41:47 PST 2013

Kay,FireStorm Passion is a Middle Eastern Music and Dance Guild. We currently hold classes on the 2nd and 3rd Wednesdays of the month at 7 p.m. at Sellers Center in SW Oklahoma City. The second Wednesday of the month is the Middle Eastern drumming class and the third Wednesday of the month is the Middle Eastern dance class. We postponed this month's dance class to next Wednesday, February 28. It will be held at the same usual time and location. Ahlanna will be giving the class and it will be on choreography for typical Middle Eastern drum beats. The class is $1 for SCA members and $2 for non members. We hope to see everyone there. YIS,HE Caterina