[Namron] Growing the Barony

Cynthia Teague cmt1708 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 20:15:08 PST 2013

What a great idea!  Then people have something they can do RIGHT AWAY if
they are burning to get started.  I haven't been to one of your gatherings
yet, but they are workdays and practice days, as well as social fun,
right?  So if new people wanted to get ready for Baronial, which is two
weeks after Med Fair, that would really help.