[Namron] Med Fair Hospitaler's idea

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 23:18:00 PST 2013

Thanx

I hope the translation from Pookaneeze to English was successful.

We may be already incorperating the ideas I typed.

Vigdis' concept of having them see/envision/ "picture" themselves as
us is the crucial/key concept that'll repopulate the SCA.

~100% Brilliant~

Contact Information reciprocity at that very moment, is how we get
them in amongst us.

Respect and Loving Gratitude,
Pooky ~  {insert envisage here}

De wei moet worden uitgedrukt voordat de kaas kan worden bereikt.
The whey must be expressed, before the cheese can be attained. ~ Dutch Proverb

"Love's lifelight dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with
truth." ~ Pooky