[Namron] Med Fair Hospitaler's idea

a a princeisabitteroldman at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 14:34:52 PST 2013

From:Cynthia Teague <cmt1708 at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 10:22 AM
Subject: Re: [Namron] Med Fair Hospitaler's idea
 Pooky, there already is an effort to collect contact information and to follow up; I know that because that helped us finally get involved.  Part of why it took us so many years after we first expressed interest, though, is that we just couldn't really imagine what it was like, what you *did* at a meeting besides wear funny clothes.  I know everyone told me all sorts of things, but somehow I just didn't get it.
 Vigdis

 What Vigdis says here is exactly what I'm talking about. If someone as intelligent as Vigdis doesn't realize for years what we do then I have no doubt that many other people leave the fair every year with even less comprehension of what the SCA is all about.
                                                     Edward