[Namron] Siege Practice Today

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Mon Feb 25 11:05:22 PST 2013

Just wanted to thank everyone who came out for siege practice! We worked
out many kinks and got at least one more seige engineer authorized.

The teams are looking great. Good accuracy and about a 3 round per minute
rate of fire. Next stop...war! So we can rain death on our enemies!

HE Orlando

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com
Follow me on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/theagilejedi