[Namron] [Wiesenfeuer] Children's Activities at Med Faire!!!!!

Ithilin Palandiriel ithilinpalandriel at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 08:57:29 PST 2013

Greetings all!
I am really getting excited here about the seige!!!  Here is a list of those who are donating to the Children's activites and what we still need.

Mini Seige
Fabric Tubes - Etienett
Cardboard Boxes - Stacia and HE Cassius

I think this one's all covered except for 2-3 adults to help control chaos.

Quest
Bells - HE Kajira
Bell keeper HL Gaelan Garrett

Need: 2-3 other adult volunteers to be bell keepers, ribbon for bells, and largess

Tongue Depressor Catapults
Popcicle sticks - Etienett

Need: More popcicle sticks ( went through 3 boxes last year and needed more), Rubber bands, Marshmallows, 2 volunteers

Middle Eastern Haffla and Courtly Dancing
Jingle scarves - HE Kajira

Need: teachers for both diciplines, Music

HL Gealan has requested a couple of pages for a 30minute task

Everything else is open.  Please, Please, Please consider volunteering an hour of your time.  If you can't do that, could you help with supplies.

Thank you to all who have volunteered so far.

YIS
Lady Liadan