[Namron] Mardi Gras parade

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Fri Jan 4 05:44:03 PST 2013

Greetings,

I just received an add from Oriental Trading Co., and thought of something.  Is there any interest in participating in the Mardi Gras Parade this year?  I have checked, and it is on February 9, which in the same date as Kingdom A&S, which is in Bordermarch.

There is a $25 fee to register for the parade, but they are taking reservations until February 5.  However, if we want to do this and have beads or anything else to hand out, we probably need to order things now to get them in time.

Annabelle