[Namron] Heraldic Meeting!!!

Kyna Terricsdottir kynaterricsdottir at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 08:51:29 PST 2013

Hey all!
Last night at populas meeting, it was discussed that we would be having a heraldic meeting Tuesday, January 8th at the same location we have pop meeting. The Church ( of something and somewhere. I have no idea really! lol) We will be starting around 730, and going untill about 9 is needed. I will have colors and papers to fill out, and hopefully heraldic books and coloring things. I got this! Anyway... If you do NOT have a registered device, lets get you one! OR 5!!
Kyna