[Namron] Namron Storms Yahoo Group

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 9 12:56:57 PST 2013

Greetings all, I am starting a Namron Storms Yahoo Group. We will use this group to discuss projects that we would like to do as a group, candidates, etc. in between Storm Meetings. I sent out invitations to join the group to all Storms that I had email addresses for in my personal email account and to all those Storms who had an email address listed on the Namron Members directory. If you do not get an invite, are a member of the Order of the Heart of the Sable Storm, and would like an invite, please send your email address to me at dnk_p at hotmail.com and I will be sure to get you an invite sent out asap. Thanks!YIS,Baronessa Caterina