[Namron] Announcing Namron's New Seneschal

Vallie Copley vallie.copley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 20:58:04 PST 2013

Greetings,

I would like to thank both applicants for their willingness to serve in the
position of Seneschal for Namron.  The Northern Regional Seneschal has
notified me that Kersten Merilainen has been chosen as the next Seneschal
for Namron.  She will take office effective February 1, 2013.

I would like to  thank everyone for their support and help while I served
as the Barony's Seneschal. I would especially like to thank HL Aonghas and
Lady Antonia for serving as my deputies. Thank you to Lady Melina for
serving as my emergency relief deputy.

Please continue to provide support and help to Kersten while she serves as
your new Seneschal.

YIS,

Margherita de Mantua
Namron Seneschal