[Namron] Modern Mediums was Namron Storms Yahoo Group ISO Owen Stott

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 20:41:37 PST 2013

"OhhhHHhh NaMroON!" ~ Queen from, Black Night (2001)

4 notes in 2 years? Us Storms should think of a subject to discuss in
whichever medium.

Not seeing everyone so much, I am feeling a bit verklempt...

Here, I'll give you a subject for us to talk about amongst yourselves.

The fusion of OHSS electronic mediums within regard to the function
and communicatory processesses of a historical recreation society,
which exists purely for educational purposes; only.

Discuss!

Can the yahoo group that exists, be set to receive the posts from the
FB group? Thereby, freely flowing the information from FB to give the
yahoo email streamers a heads up when there is a FB thread?

Respect and Loving Gratitude,
Honorable Baron Puktha Lovtsevich ~  OHSS

Post Scriptum: And once again I would like to declare in electronic
public forum that I feel computer's are the bane of our pre 1603
society.

Post post scriptum: Even discussing (typing) mundane blech makes my arms itchy.

De wei moet worden uitgedrukt voordat de kaas kan worden bereikt.
The whey must be expressed, before the cheese can be attained. ~ Dutch Proverb

"Love's lifelight dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with
truth." ~ Pooky