[Namron] February Get Together

Lee McGoodwin ladyetienett at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 21:11:52 PST 2013

Greetings all,

We will have our next get together Feb 23rd (sorry Orlando).  We will have fighter practice, armor making/repair, sewing, food and socializing.  Bring your portable projects to finish, or new projects for War, and a side dish to share.  Arrive anytime after 2:00pm, we will work and have fun till whenever.  Remember, we orient these get togethers for new people, so let any newbies know they are welcome to come, learn and socialize.

You might want to bring a mug and whatever you prefer to drink.  We will have tea and water available. Bear will most likely make his brisket.

Please let us know if you will come out so we can make enough meat to feed all.

In Service to the Dream,
Lady Etienett