[Namron] Gulf Wars 31 Days left to Pre Reg

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Thu Jan 24 09:12:58 PST 2013

The sounds of war are just on the horizon. The Great Trimarian hordes
approach our lands quickly. Gulf Wars is almost upon us! You have 31 days
left to Preregister for War and 45 days till war begins.

If you haven't registered yet then please do so. To register go to the ACCEPS
site <http://acceps.ansteorra.org/GW2013/gw_event_main.php?eid=105>. If you
are staying with Namron then please list yourself as Barony of Namron when
registering. Once you have registered for Gulf Wars don't forget to
register on the Ansteorran Muster
Site<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFE5YUpBdkxhSzNwNnR1Z0lkbGpQMmc6MQ>.
Their Majesties are preparing gifts for all who register on the muster.

If you wish to stay with Namron and/or partake in our meal plan then
everything you need to know can be found here: http://gulfwars.
baronyofnamron.org/

The Namron encampment is located directly across from the Great Ansteorran
gates! We have our own showers and kitchen AND We are now accepting online
reservations for the meal plan. Meal plan reservations will be accepted up
to one week prior to Gulf Wars. To see the menu and/or register please go
here: http://gulfwars.baronyofnamron.org/meal

If you have any questions about Gulf Wars please feel free to ask. Once you
have registered please be sure to send me your tent dimensions and
registration number!

in service,
HE Orlando Giovanni di' Gilead
Barone di' Namron