[Namron] Happy New Year Resolutions

Lindsey Lewis lindsey.bellam at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 20:54:56 PST 2013

I would like to lose a little weight, enough so that most of my garb
is wearable. To teach someone a new skill. I gave upon names, I got
better in my forties and lost it again in my fifties, I am just happy
to remember faces. To see if I can still remember how to play a
recorder. To get back into gear with my sewing (and all my so patient
friends who are waiting for their garb). - Gwyneth