[Namron] Mardi Gras parade

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 4 09:33:42 PST 2013

Greetings all,I think that we should definitely participate in the Norman Mardi Gras Parade, but I have mixed feelings about whether or not we should walk with the Medieval Fair crew and here they are:It might be kind of nice to seperate ourselves from the Medieval Fair and get more publicity for the SCA as a seperate group, but we can only do that if we can get a large enough group of SCAdians to commit to going. Many times, there just are not that many of us there in attendance, and we don't want to have like 5 people marching by ourselves because that would look pathetic. So, I guess my thoughts are, if lots of us are going to be able to go, we can register or our own, but if only a few of us are going to be able to go then we should walk with the Medieval Fair crew and just carry SCA banners, signs, and fliers like we have in the past. Either way that we end up going, I think that we should extend an invitation to Skorrgardr and Wiesenfeuer and as well. What does everyone else think?
YIS,Baronessa Caterina  >