[Namron] Ride to Winterkingdom?

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Mon Jan 7 10:25:42 PST 2013

Winterkingdom is held by the Barony of Northkeep, which is Tulsa.  The event is actually held in Broken Arrow.  Here is a link to the website:

http://northkeep.ansteorra.org/wordpress/activities-and-events/events/winterkingdom/winterkingdom-24/

Class schedule is not up yet, they are still taking applications for teaching classes.

Annabelle