[Namron] Heraldry tonight!

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 06:41:58 PST 2013

This is a great opportunity to get registered. All you do is print it out,
color it in, send in the forms with a small payment of $8 or $10 (I can't
remember for sure) and then sit back and wait. They will either come back
and say yes, which means you are done, or they will come back and say no,
because of xxxx and xxxx and if you change it to yyyyyy, and yyyyyy it will
pass. There will be people on hand that can help so that your chances of
success the first try are much better.

I took 2 years of art so that I could learn to write my name (I know I
still suck at it), and mine passed the first try!!!

Vincenti