[Namron] Emergency Notice Namron's Treasurer

KATHRYN GORDON gordon-kathy at att.net
Thu Jan 17 15:16:43 PST 2013

Some of you know that I am to have arotic root and valvue replacement I had planned for a deputy to take my place while I recooped from the surgery here in Oklahoma.  My doctor told me today I am in acute heart failure I will have my third contrast CT on Monday and as soon as they can arrange I will have my surgery in Huston, Texas.  This will be the problem because I don't know when I will be cleared to travel back to Oklahoma.  So with sad heart I would like to open up my office immediately as Treasuer to be on the safe side of things.  If you can keep a check book you can do the forms for the office.  Kathryn atte Unicorn,  Kathryn Gordon