[Namron] Emergency Notice Namron's Treasurer

Vallie Copley vallie.copley at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 16:37:09 PST 2013

Kathryn

We want you to take care of yourself and get well. We understand the
unknown with the surgery and recovery period.  Please let us know if
there is anything you need help with.

Anyone interested in applying to this position please contact Their
Excellencies, Kathryn and myself.  You can fill out the application
online and submit a copy to each of us.  Winterkingdom has a class for
the treasurer that will need to be taken.

YIS,

Margherita
Namron Seneschal