[Namron] Deputy Treasurer to fill in

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 18:41:32 PST 2013

Thank you Kathleen for volunteering to step in.

Thank you Kathryn for all that you have done and all that you do for the
Barony. We will miss you while you are away but we will look forward to
your return.

Please take care of yourself and get well soon. We shall be praying for a
successful surgery and a speedy recovery.

Vincenti