[Namron] Gulf Wars Roll Call

Andrew Steeley turnbull570 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 05:24:42 PST 2013

Good Morning!
  As the drumbeats of war grow steadily lowder this message goes out for a roll call. When Ansteorra calls to Namron for warriors who will answer? I have been tasked with command of those who would take the field for the Chivalric War Points and need to know
who will join me. Please either reply to this message or to me privately with which battles in which you plan to participate and also what weapons you will bring.  In addition if you can get to the Wednesday night fighter practices between now and then we will be doing some unit-level drills and scenarios to help us prepare. Thank you.

Yours in Service,
Ld Andrew Turnbull