[Namron] Norman Mardi Gras Parade

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 29 10:24:57 PST 2013

Greetings all! Don't forget everyone that we will be marching in the Norman Mardi Gras parade. If you cannot march, there will also be some space for people to ride on the Medieval Fair float. The parade starts at 7 p.m. on Saturday February 9. We will need to line up at 6:30 p.m. This is a great opportunity to get our name out there. We need people to dress in their best garb and bring banners to carry. I am ordering 60 dozen assorted colored beads for us to throw and I will probably also pick up some candy for us to throw as well. Anyone who wants to donate a few dollars to the bead and candy cause would be appreciated. Please bring baskets to carry the beads and candy in. Also, I want to try something new with the beads and candy this year. I want to attach an SCA information card to them so that the people who get them get our information. Finally, Orlando Giovanni Di Gilead and I will host an after parade mardi gras themed party at our house. Please bring a snack and/or drink to share for the party. We look forward to seeing you all there! YIS,Baronessa Caterina