[Namron] [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] Namron Storms Yahoo Group

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 9 13:24:24 PST 2013

Hello again,I am now learning that there is already a Yahoo Group for the OHSS, so I will be looking at that, as soon as my membership is approved, and probably just adding all of the newer storms that are not on it to it. No reason to reinvent the wheel. I just didn't know the wheel already existed. :) YIS,HE Caterina