[Namron] Namron Storms Yahoo Group ISO Owen Stott

Owen owenstott at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 20 20:34:02 PST 2013

the problem with switching to face book is that everything will eventually become public it does not matter if you have  your setting on private or not  as of right now the email group list are still private or at least semi-private by the people who moderate them.
as for the OHSS list Her Excellency has been given moderator status earlier in week.

Owen
(may 18, 2013 OPSU Graduation day) move back to Namron may 19/20)

Lozengy,argent and vert,a dexter tierce indented azure.