[Namron] MEDIEVAL FAIR PLANNING SESSION

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 23 15:36:10 PST 2013

Greetings from The Triad!

You are cordially invited to attend our next Medieval Fair Planning Session
at 7:30 pm Monday Jan 28 at the Hidden Castle, 1309 24th Ave SW in Norman.
We will introduce our Staff of Directors and bring everyone up to date on
our progress.  We need your ideas, suggestions and help to help make this
year's Fair as great as ever and there are still plenty of positions
available if you wish to get really involved.  The days to Fair are quickly
counting down and a lot of hard but enjoyable work lies ahead of us.  Your
SCA needs you to make our Embassy a success.

We look forward to seeing you Monday!

In Service

Herr Wolfgang

On Behalf of The Triad