[Namron] MEDIEVAL FAIR PLANNING SESSION

Tarl Brown tarl.brown at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 19:05:10 PST 2013

I am unable to attend any of the planning sessions, however if you would please have the person that will be in charge of the A&S display contact me either at this e-mail address or on facebook I would appreciate it greatly.  I've been working for a year (as of next month) to get 6 paintings ready to display at the Medieval Fair and I need some information so I can build the stands to display said paintings.  The paintings are of the 6 knots done by Leonardo da Vinci and then later Albrect Durer.  You can see pictures of my work in progress on facebook under the name Tarl Brown,  Work in Progress photo album.  I will be doing a major update on those pictures on Feb 7.  Thank you for your assistance.....Ld. Tarl