[Namron] Kings Round Table This Saturday

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 10 08:30:31 PDT 2013

Greetings all,
This is just a reminder that Kings Round Table is this Saturday. If you are a local or regional officer, you should be attending this event and the meetings for your office. The event schedule is now available on the event website. This is a free, non garb event. It is in Fort Worth this time, so it is not too far a drive. HE Orlando and I are daytripping the event on Saturday and would like to see our officers in attendance. This is also a good event to attend if you want to get warranted for an office that you are interested in applying for.
YIS,
HE Caterina