[Namron] Wiesenfeuer Yule

Aubrey Lea aubreyericstochter2 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 14 13:08:49 PDT 2013

Greetings.

This wonderful cooler weather has brought to mind the fall and winter season.
At this years Wiesenfeuer Yule we will again be having a silent auction.
The proceeds from the auction are used for the champion step down baskets.

So many wonderful items were donated for the silent auction last year that we are again sending out a call to all artisans.
Show off your skills by donating a handcrafted item to the silent auction.
We ask that items have a minimum bid amount with them.

E-mail a description of anything you would like to donate that we can put on the event webpage.
This year we would also like to add a small auction specifically for children.

If you have any questions please contact me.
Thank you for all your support.
Aubrey Ericstochter