[Namron] [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] 4th of July demo/parade

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Tue Jul 2 04:55:37 PDT 2013

>From what has been posted on the Skorragardr Facebook page, the parade starts at 9:00 am for walkers at 1625 N. Broadway. The parade will end at the Veterans Memorial in Woodland Veterans Park at Broadway & Highland.  I believe they are wanting people to start forming up about 8:30 if they are walking in the parade.

They are putting up a pavilion and a list field at the park, I believe.  Anyone who doesn't wish to walk in the parade can help man the demo pavilion during that time.  I believe there will be several coolers of water/Gatorade/Persian mint drink/whatever available.  If there are fighters, I think they would love to have fighting displayed.  I have heard of several tables being brought, so things can be set out for display, or to be worked on.

I'm not sure what time the festivities end at the park, whether they continue all day or just into the afternoon.  I understand the Veterans Association has a hot dog sale at lunch.

Annabelle