[Namron] Open A and S Tonight

Cynthia Teague cmt1708 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 09:11:30 PDT 2013

We just drove past the Castle and were horrified to see flames & firetrucks
in the parking lot.  Fortunately it turned out to be a garbage truck with a
burning load -- they dumped it into the parking lot and drenched it with
water and by the time we returned from our errand, all seemed under
control.  I don't expect that it will affect A & S tonight.

Vigdis