[Namron] SCA Herbal

Aubrey Lea aubreyericstochter2 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 14 13:15:06 PDT 2013

Greetings.

I would like to put together an SCA Herbal.
I am looking for medicinal, food, cosmetic, and helpful hints.
These can be based on period recipes or not. If it is based on a period source please also include your source.
If it is a family or personal recipe, please include your name.

The idea is to put together all those great ideas that SCA people have.
For example, do you have a great recipe for tea? What about bruise balm?
Do you know a good way to keep bees away from your camp?

Anything that you have that you would be willing to share with me would be gratefully accepted.

E-mail me off list at aubreyericstochter2 at yahoo.com

Thank you for your willingness to help me with this project.
Aubrey Ericstochter