[Namron] Rapier practice

Kylie kynaterricsdottir at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 18 07:57:34 PDT 2013

So Tuesday at rapier practice, someone left a REAL sword in the gym. It could have killed people, specifically children! I mean, it didnt kill anyone or anything, but it could have. It is a magical disappearing appearing sword that both Orlando AND Ayesha did not see at closing. Did someone pick it up last night? No! It currently resides where she is tempted to use it. If you belong to this sword, please call or email Kyna, as she is now holding it ransom.

If you want a shower, I want to see the sweat.