[Namron] SCA Herbal

Sca kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 22 17:02:27 PDT 2013

I came In the top 10 at my only A& S competition with a face cream based on a Roman recipe.  If I can find the paper, I will get you the recipe & the documentation I did for that.

We haven't played in years now.  The SCA just isn't what it was & I can't camp in extreme heat due to meds I take.  Our tent doesn't have AC.  Then Mike & I each blew a rotator cuff on archery.  So, woohoo, no more for us.  :-(. Then weeks turned into months which turned int years & it just seems impossible to come back.

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Sent from my iPad