[Namron] Off topic... But awesome!!

Kylie kynaterricsdottir at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 23 10:27:18 PDT 2013

Hey everyone!!!
So it seams Andy and I are buying a house!! You all know what that means, MOVING PARTY! We are planning to move in the weekend of August 2-4, (mostly on the 4th, as the 3rd is water wars!) and would love help! Andy is still off work, which means he is on a sever weight limit. We will need help moving stuff from his house in Moore, my mommys house in Norman, ( though not a lot there) ,   Adenas house, and my storage unit, also in Norman. If anyone is willing to help, I'm offering pizza and cold beer, the usual.

Please respond or call or text.
Kylie and Andy
405.626.1037
405.626.6276

If you want a shower, I want to see the sweat.