[Namron] Garage sale/demo!!

Kylie kynaterricsdottir at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 25 16:38:27 PDT 2013

Greetings to The North!
The weekend of August 17th, the Barony of Namron, (the City of Norman) has a free garage sale weekend! (The friends of ) Namron has already done one garage sale benefiting our members who lost everything in the tornados. With all of the donated items that were not directly given to them, or previously sold at the last garage sale, (the friends of ) Namron has decided to host another sale/demo.
This is where you ALL come in. We would like to have as many people from all over the Northern Region come and help. We will have one of the Namron pavilions set up for shade, a list field to fight, and general merriment all while helping our friends and family get back on their feet.
We have has donations from all around our kingdom, as well as other kingdoms, of mostly clothing. But we need more! Anything you have that you have been thinking of gettin rid of, bring it by too! Clothes, books, movies, furniture, anything!
I'm sure we will be having an after party as well, and the Barony has never turned down people who need crash space. Email me at KynaTerricsdottir @ yahoo . Com
For more information!
I can't wait to see everyone!

SCA garage sale to benefit SCA families by The friends of Namron
August 17th, sun rise till sun set, ish.
At the Unitarian church in Norman, Oklahoma.

H.L. Kyna
405-626-1037
 Please cross post...

If you want a shower, I want to see the sweat.